mercoledì 6 ottobre 2010

Cyanide and Happiness, oh yeas!

Cyanide and Happiness. About a year ago I found this site randomly.
One hour lost reading those cynic comics xD
Long story short, Cyanide and Happiness grew up in years and now they have also videos and books.
>This< is the link by the way. Videos can also be found on YouTube but I advice you to watch them on the site so you can support the makers. If you are a moralfag, don't try to read this xP And, please, stop translate the comics in your own languages only cause you want to do the coolguy on Facebook. That really suck. Cheers.


















(I'll do more posts [longer posts] in the future. I've a lot of issues with my school right now =\ I hope you'll follow me anyway!)

5 commenti:

  1. Don't worry bra, school sucks.
    I love Cyanide and Happiness too, thanks to you for theese informations.
    I think I'll loose many hours readin' it.

    RispondiElimina
  2. LOL, made me laugh, and yeah man school does suck - but trust me it will be over soon - or eventually as your probably thinking at the minute. Keep your head up <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Just one hour lost? Those comics have kept me entertained for hours and hours. You must read fast :p

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice stuff, man. Kris Wilson is my favourite *^*
    Good work, keep it up uwu

    RispondiElimina